- Yes, I'm flying an ensign of Ignignokt here:It's from this article in the online NB Stranded-Times about Jim Samples resigning from his position as GM of Cartoon Network. You'll notice the Mooninite is depicted either waving, taking the oath of office, making a fist, or showing solidarity with someone. Apparently someone defaced that iconic image, and it wasn't me. It's also kind of hard to see. I wonder if that's just the S-T being wussy.
- Yes, I do think the cartoon I described as "arduous" in a former Soles'n'Bowls is funny. And, no, I didn't hear about ATHF in a misbegotten "guerrila marketing" tactic. I heard about it on SpaceGhost. Or maybe SeaLab2021.
- I misspell or conjoin titles and names so I don't get hit so much.
- I heard part of the Keri Rodrigues Broadcast today until Senator Bob was on. His voice makes my throat hurt. And I wonder if Keri ever tires of people calling her "Carrie." (Right. It's an audio thing I can't reproduce here. I know.)
- Yes, I know nobody knows what I'm talking about.
- Note to the media: The blonde bimbo who died recently really REALLY had nothing in common with Marilyn Monroe. At all. So stop it. And talk about Scooter Libby or something.
- If you're not docked elsewhere, check out the new exhibit at NBAM.
Friday, February 9, 2007
Tendered by PJ at 4:33 PM