- As if Dunkin' Donuts wasn't/weren't/isn't annoying enough, they've picked up Rachael Ray to help "brand awareness." I guess she'll be doing deelish donut sammy demonstrations at THE
Providence Civic Centerand I'm sure she'll also be standing around smiling dumbly at the Dunkin' Donuts Newport Folk Festival. I hate The Beach.
- At the other end of the talent spectrum: If you see the SouthCoast's versatile percussionist Jimi Beauregard, wish him a Heckuva Happy. He's older than I. Again
- Sonar sucks, if you're a killer whale. Especially if you're a killer whale.
- Got a new bloom coming:
- Derby Day tomorrow. Got the Bulleit ready to go. Here's the line, as of 4/27. At least you'll get all the names right.
- And it's Free Comic Book Day. And it's Cinco de Mayo. 2 out of 3 for the drinkers among us.
- And here's a picture of a damp Alyson Hannigan. Don't say I never give you anything. Damn kids.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Tendered by PJ at 8:00 AM