- I"ll just never feel the kind of panic they're trying to convey about anthropogenic global climate change when the host is a fourteen year-old. Here's the site for The 11th Hour."
- "ARE YOU A SELF MOTIVTAED ENERGETIC INDIVIDUAL? CAN YOU SPEAK BOTH ENGLISH AND PROTUGESE FLUENTLY?" Then you can work for someone who obviously doesn't.
- There is a candidate in Fall River (or "Th'city o'Fawrivvah") who is not being forthright. I have yet to hear him discuss this issue directly. You would think such disclosure would be easy for a representative of a certain lifestyle in this day and age, when such labels are easily admitted and a source of pride to some. Sure, I understand we live during a time when some people are condemned and scorned because of it. Particularly in "Th'city o'Fawrivvah" where people aren't familiar with that way of life, don't like to talk about it, may be insensitive and can be cruel to people like you. The people who elect you need to know, need to know that you are honest and forthright. Maybe some of them are waiting to admit it themselves. I understand that it may be none of my business, that such details mean nothing to someone who just wants to do a good job. But if you can't be honest with your constituents, are you truly being honest with yourself? It's not a crime, Al! Say it loud, say it proud: "I AM A REPUBLICAN!"
- I figured it out. The problem with the SouthCoast. If you know that somebody once got a job because they held an election sign, you assume that everybody got their job because they did something that's not related to their job, and thus they must not be qualified for the position they were patronaged. And that gives you the right to tell anybody their job, even if you don't know anything about it, because nobody really knows anything about their job. It's called civic involvement.
- REYKA! REYKA! REYKA!You went from the darling darling darling Hafdis Huld to the Yecchspliferous One (who's just as annoying as Bjork is to some). I'll help make it easier to swallow by continuing to play this:
Friday, September 7, 2007
Tendered by PJ at 7:31 AM